Friday, July 22, 2011

Deals in life and sequence


Deals in life are not always as often according to our preferred sequence.. as what Dato Sri Nazri has mentioned in his blog: Deals just don't come in your preferred sequence and you just have to move or forever hold your peace as it were..


I am sure that everyone of us would feel that when things happened accordingly to your plan then, your life at that particular day is perfect.. You begin to praise GOD for things that are happening to your liking. But then when the sequence is not according to your preferences you begin to feel down.. gloomy.. then you begin to label your day for that moment as sad, miserable....



Like others.. i would always have to fight my emotions.. i would be angry at myself for putting up hopes so high up that when deals in life do not appear in my preferred sequence i begin to crumble..
I spent the whole day today fighting over my feelings about the deals in my life that do not happen according to my preferred sequence.. i was angry at myself because i should not put - on the first place- any hope.. for the only hope i should put is NOT on the deals according to my preferred sequence but to GOD!!! Everything is in GOD's hand.


It was only towards the day's end... it all begin to fill my thoughts. All praise to GOD.. I was reminded that  I need to go back to the basics- deliver my self to GOD. Though i thought that i need the deals in my life to be in my preferred sequence, but then again... i need to remind myself.. it is not in GOD's willing to allow such sequence for that particular moment. Though it is hard for me to swallow... it is bitter.. but i have grit my teeth and move on or hold my peace... for whatever happens is according to GOD's plan - it's the sequence that GOD plan for me for this particular moment. I have to accept that it is sequence meant for me. Things happened according to GOD's plan for me. I have to bear.. there's no need to ask why it happened.. just request and pray that GOD will show u why it happen so that u would be a better person tomorrow.. Whatever it is... GOD listens.. It is we that have to be patient and aware that the world is not ours to rule according to our preferred sequence - it belongs to GOD- the Almighty.. for God's greatness is far beyond human comprehension. Just deliver ourselves to God and have faith.. for God knows what is best and when is the best for deals to happen according to sequence that God has plan for us..




It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah . But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding.      (Ali Imran: 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment